WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION
- We hope you never have to deal with the stress of having water damage, to your home but if you do we are here, standing by 24 hours a day to help you throughout the entire process. If you come home to a busted pipe or other scenario causing water to gather inside your first step is to turn off the main water supply .This will prevent further water from damaging your home. Act quickly! Your fast response will be the difference between the loss of your valuables and saving those photo books that mean so much to your family..
- When our team arrives we will quickly assess the threat to your home, or business, and begin inspection and leak detection, and restoration. All of our technicians are IICRC certified in not only water damage, but almost every certification and class the IICRC has to offer (we know our stuff.) We use thermal imaging to quickly track down the source of the leak and stop it at its source. Stopping the source of the water must happen before we can begin restoration process.
- Florida Restoration will document all affected areas with our thermal hygrometers, hydro sensors, and thermal imaging cameras. This is important for any insurance claim that may be filed. (We bill insurance direct!) Then get right to extracting any standing water with our commercial grade extractors. water removal
is important to extract most of the water in an area to allow the drying equipment to work efficiently.
- Now the drying process begins and is the most important part of the water damage restoration process. Next, the amount of equipment is determined by the pre-set IICRC standard of drying with drying logs daily. We only use the best equipment and the highest industry standards to thoroughly and quickly dry your home. We set up air movers, dehumidifiers, and air scrubbers to professionally dry your home or business.
- A dedicated certified technician will monitor equipment and take all necessary readings to determine when the affected areas are dry. This is important to prevent mold growth. Once all areas are determined fully dry, the removal of equipment will begin.
- Florida Restoration Specialists will, with your permission, bill your insurance direct so you won’t have to worry about meeting up with adjustors or maximizing your claim to the insurance company. This is another way we help remove the stress of water damage repair. We fully document the entire process to ensure your insurance claim is handled correctly and you have proper documentation.